SARCC will hold our 12th Annual #Thriver Walk Event IN-PERSON on June 5 together with Summer Fest. Learn more about this event, and opportunities to participate.
Not every community member is able or ready to attend the live event. Good news! You can still follow-along with our Virtual Event and learn with us along the way.
The Virtual #Thriver Walk will start off during Sexual Assault Awareness Month (#SAAM) in April. Check out our #Thriver Gallery of images below. We will also add weekly blog posts with challenges to follow along with us!
Virtual #Thriver Challenges
- Week 1 Challenge: What Is Sexual Violence?
- Week 2 Challenge: How Are Children Impacted? (live on April 14)
- Week 3 Challenge: What is Sexual Harassment? (live on April 21)
- Week 4 Challenge: How does art impact Healing? (live on April 28)
- Week 5 Challenge: How do you stop Street Harassment? (live on May 5)
- Week 6 Challenge: How can Yoga Support Healing? (live on May 12)
- Week 7 Challenge: When will life feel normal? (live on May 19)
- Week 8 Challenge: Join our cause! (live on May 26)