SARCC will be offering a support group for non-offending parents and caregivers of child sexual abuse survivors. The group will last for 8 weeks, and will begin on February 3, 2021.
Join SARCC Director of Therapy Norma Gonzalez on Wednesdays from 5-6:30 pm. All groups will meet live through a virtual telehealth application.
To register, contact Norma Gonzalez.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What is child sexual abuse
- Coping and communicating with your child
- Impacts on children and teens
- Impacts on parents and siblings
- Difficult behaviors and parenting challenges
- Navigating the outside world
- Moving into a healing journey