Non-Offending Parent Support Group - SARCC
- Non-Offending Parent Support Group
Non-Offending Parent Support Group
Beginning September 27, running for 8 weeks on Monday mornings from 9-10 am. Group will be held via Zoom.
This group is intended for parents, caregivers, and/or guardians who want to understand the effects of Child Sexual Abuse, while also gaining skills for self-care in order to be a healthy, strong, support for the victim.
- Week 1: Let’s Begin
- Week 2: What is child sexual abuse?
- Week 3: Coping and Communication
- Week 4: Impact on Children and Teens
- Week 5: Impact on Parents & Siblings
- Week 6: Difficult behaviors & Parenting Challenges
- Week 7: Navigating the Outside World
- Week 8: Moving into a healing journey
Space is limited to 10. Please contact Norma Gonzalez via email to sign up.
- Date: September 27, 2021
- Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Event Category: Our Events